Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am pissed and in pain!!!!

I am pissed and in pain!!!! Just wasted our time and money to go to the emergency room.I went to the er tonight for severe back pain, swelling in hands and feet and high blood pressure that was giving me a terrible headache. I gave a list of all my medications to the triage nurse before getting in a room where i lied down with the lights down b/c of my pain. Dr.Robert breving came in turned on the lights and asked what the problem was while holding my chart,he then proceeded to ask me to stand up my husband offered me his hand an the dr. said no dont help her,he then asked me to look up/down,sside/side then he asked me to jump up and down to which i sai no because im in pain and my blood pressures all over the place. he then orders urinalysis and bloodwork not sure why. He never examined my back or swelling. A nurse came in with a norco for my pain which I reported to be a 10 an hour and a half beforehand. Then Dr Brevis came in told me i have a virus and to drink plenty of fluids and left the room. Enter nurse with 2 prescriptions one for 15 norcos and one for my bloodpressure, which was on the page she was holding as a medication i take daily anyways! Did they even look at my chart and list of currennt meds?!He couldve killed me by just writing them without looking at my meds. Then when i got upset and cried b/c i felt I was not being listened to or treated for what I came for the dr.says" well what do you think you have? Would you like me to do a spinal tap?" Then he left the room the nurse came in with my norco prescription and info to take home on viruses such as the common cold and upper respiratory problems. None of which i had symptoms of nor was i complaining of anything close to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment